End of Days for Muse and so long to BC

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
its a sad day for people using Adobe web design with both
Adobe Muse + Adobe BC (hosting) getting the bin

last day of Muse = today... it will be pulled from the installer after 1 year so download the files before then if you want to keep a local copy
BC cut the lights date = June 18, 2019 ... all sites need a new host if you want them to stay up after that date

ref = Product Announcement

Last edited:
its a sad day for people using Adobe web design with both
Adobe Muse + Adobe BC (hosting) getting the bin

last day of Muse = today... it will be pulled from the installer after 1 year so download the files before then if you want to keep a local copy
BC cut the lights date = June 18, 2019 ... all sites need a new host if you want them to stay up after that date

ref = Product Announcement
this is sad :(

Photoshop is an image editor but its true many people use it to cut images down into smaller sizes before posting them on the internet... you can use other software to do this part and the main edge Photoshop has is the option to do them in bulk i.e, every image in this folder instead of one at a time

Muse was great software. I wish it stayed for more time with us.
It seems that Photoshop will include all the features that Muse could do.
So Muse will be merged with Photoshop.
That is it.
Whether you want to use Photoshop or Muse, you will have to use Muse.

Muse and Photoshop are nothing alike mate... Muse made websites and Photoshop is for editing images

I'm brand new here so I don't know if I can share something like this on my website, or not. So, can I? I would use it to promote windows forum of course. And as a reference guide.

VRay Crackead

Last edited:
you can share the news [which is old now] and your website is yours to do as you please

i don't understand the guide unless you are saying you cracked VRay... that would be against our rules here and also sort of dum as StetchUp is free for basic users anyway and many of the cracks for it are nothing more than spam bots

Back