Windows 8 Error 0x80070570. (Fixed)

OFi

I tried a bunch of fixes that I found but many of them require me to delete folders or download some fix toll which i can't seem to do.I tried scanning my computer with windows defender (Somewhere it said to get Windows Security Essentials but I got a window saying: "You don't need WSE, Windows defender has all the same features.) At the end of a full scan that took about 2 hours it said: "Your PC couldn't be scanned." This time showing: "Error code: 0x8050800d"
Can anyone help me with this.

You've posted in a Windows 8 help forum, so....
I'll assume that you are working with a Windows 8 or later version of the Operating System, and...
Yes you do not need Microsoft Security Essentials, as Windows Defender (same or similar product rebranded) comes natively with this Operating System.
Now concerning your initial error....
When and under what circumstances are you experiencing the 0x80070570 error.
What are you attempting to accomplish? Is the machine booting and loading Windows 8?

The problem started at first with me trying to open League of Legends which said I had an error. So I looked at soloutions where it told me to delete some folders. I try this and an error message pops up saying "Error 0x80070570 The file is unreadable or corrupted". So I get another soloution telling me to install all windows updates. I try that but another error message pops up saying windows couldn't update. Error code: 0x80070570.
Now my home screen sometimes gets black but when i highlight it the desktop background reveals itself. The computer is way slower and I can't seem to find anything about it.
At one point I couldn't even open my web browser.
-Also Ithink it might be important to say that I am on a laptop.

OK.... League of Legends not withstanding, if this is a recent happenstance then I might suggest that you attempt a System Restore, to a point in time prior to the first occurrence of the problem.
So I looked at soloutions where it told me to delete some folders.
Next you may want to attempt using the native System File Checker by launching and administrative command prompt and typing.....
sfc /scannow
hit enter
See what that produces in the way of information.

I tried a system restore , did not work.
Did the native scan. It says: "Windows Resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.log"

Open another administrative command prompt and type
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
hit enter
take a break..... after it has finished reboot the computer.
Then open another administrative command prompt and type
sfc /scannow
hit enter
Let us know how that turns out.

I scanned it now and it said that no integrity violations were found. Thank you so much for your help! You really saved me hopefully.

Back