Windows 7 Fallout 3 error

kappox

I hawe error when i pushed continue or new game. It crashed after loading. I downloaded driwers for nvidia installed them and game worked !!! :eek: !!! Next day disame error, i instaled druvers again, and it worked. :eek:

So now i hawe to reinstal drivers every time after reboot :(

UNFORTUNETLY, ITS STILL DISAME :( , Somewhy i dont see Games For Windows Live sing on top? what that could mean?

UNFORTUNETLY, ITS STILL DISAME :( , Somewhy i dont see Games For Windows Live sing on top? what that could mean?

Perhaps i'm being a bit thick here but what do you actually mean? You don't see games for windows live sing on top? Have you lost a desktop icon or what? And to which game?

When installed FO3 made no short cuts on dekstop.
And its like GFWL is not existing (sorry for bad EN)

Thanks for that..:)

Try checking your through your program files for the actual FO3 folder. Inside should be a launch icon which you could just drag and drop to the desktop or make a copy of it..

Failing that, use the search box in the start menu to look for the FO3 game...(as an example I've done the same but to find the game FEAR:check screenshot)

Did you drag them to your desktop? You can also drag and drop them into the games explorer..

Kappox, you know when you installed Fallout 3 did you patch it to the latest version?

i allready saw that guide 3 days ago, not helped
But most important that i fixed the game myself
I reinstaled the drivers of NVIDIA GeForce grapix card, it worked !!!! With NO BUGS :eek: !!!!
But i notest that after reboot you hawe to reinstal drivers :eek: every time!!! :mad:

P.S.Sorry for bad EN

Back
Top Bottom