Windows 10 Feedback Hub Notification Problem

Hecklezz

The feedback hubs, notification tab just says: "We had trouble downloading content, but it'll be back soon."

It has said this for the last few builds. Any idea?

The feedback hub is a relatively new feature and was introduced in early March of this year. The Insider and feedback apps were merged to form the Feedback Hub. It seems your not alone in this and a number of users are reporting issues.

Try running this troubleshooter:
http://aka.ms/diag_apps10

The feedback hub is a relatively new feature and was introduced in early March of this year. The Insider and feedback apps were merged to form the Feedback Hub. It seems your not alone in this and a number of users are reporting issues.

Try running this troubleshooter:
-link
Did not help, it just asked me to enable UAC, which I did but nothing changed.

I'n not sure if this will help or not but try running these scans:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Still nothing.
This is on the latest build that came out the other day as well.

Pyzg8H8.png

Still nothing.
This is on the latest build that came out the other day as well.
Wow! That is not good!
I did a little more searching and came across this solution which worked for the Insider Hub:
1. Press Windows + X, click on Command prompt (admin).

2. Copy and paste the below command in the prompt and press enter.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\ImmersiveControlPanel\AppxManifest.xml

3. Now on the same prompt type PowerShell and press enter.

4. Copy and paste the below command in the prompt and press enter.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope it helps..

Followed all your instructions and let it did its thing. Once it finished I restarted my laptop and it still just states the same error.

I guess this problem would need a fresh install of the insider preview I would assume.

Hmm... it might help but it could down to some other factor we are not taking into account. Which country are you from?

Thanks.... I can't seem to find anything related. You could try a new install of the insider preview and see if that helps.

You could also try a Clean Install by downloading the latest W10 RTM build from the MCT page at Microsoft here:
Windows 10

Sometimes you will get different results on the production version of the Media rather than the Preview version. As one of the W10 Insider Testers several of us have experienced this. If you get the same no good result, I might suggest you swap out hard drives on the machine you are getting this problem on. Lastly, if the problem persists you might try reinstalling the RTM version on a different machine altogether than the one you currently are using. If this doesn't solve the problem, it could be a bug in W10 which you should report.

After going through these steps, you might find a solution that works. :fdance:

Hope that helps!
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Thanks.... I can't seem to find anything related. You could try a new install of the insider preview and see if that helps.
I am on build 14332 and there is no new updates, so I assume that is the one you are refering to. But it still just has that same message.

But it still just has that same message
Yeah which is a bit pointless really.... Hmm.. Are you using anything to control Windows 10 like for updates for instance?
Do you know if other Win 10 users in your area have the same issue?

Do you sign in with a Microsoft account or a local one?

Yeah which is a bit pointless really.... Hmm.. Are you using anything to control Windows 10 like for updates for instance?
Do you know if other Win 10 users in your area have the same issue?

Do you sign in with a Microsoft account or a local one?
I am not using anything to control windows that I know of, other than classic shell just for the start menu. (Sorry never became a fan of the win10 start menu :down:)

None of my friends use an insider preview build, just myself.

I am logged into my Microsoft account, not local.

I would try removing Classic shell. Apps like these can sometimes mess with the os so it's worth checking.

Back
Top Bottom