Windows 7 Folder open and I don't see the subfolders only the files in the folder

kubyustus

Hi,

I have a folder in the computer, in the folder there are many subfoldrers and many files in the subfolders.
i wanted to the see details of the content of the folder and suddenly I see all the files in the folder, I don't see the subfolders any more, I see all the files of the subfolders also, its 15000 files that are not organized any more in subfolders, i can't find the way to bring it back to how it was, that i see the subfolders

Pls HELP

Weird. Never heard of this problem in Windows... only on iphones.

Few questions...

1. What Drive are these files on?
2. Have you restarted the computer? (If not, do.)
3. Do you have a 3 year old kid that might have touched the computer while you were not home? (or someone that hates you?)
4. When did this happen and what did you install or do between the time all was fine until the time you noticed this?

I'm curious about this.

Since I do not have your setup, all I might suggest is if you are in one of your library folders, that you right click and check the "Arrange By" options. Maybe a combination of that and the view options would help.

But as Zvit mentions, which folder or what type of folder the files are in, can make a difference as to how they are displayed.

Back