Windows 7 Font problem in Windows 7

FreakingWesley

So I just installed Windows 7, and the first thing I noticed is that the font doesn't seem to be correct. It's ugly, and seems to be a different font than everyone else has when I check other people's start menu. It isn't even only the start menu that has this, also websites like this forum seems to suffer from it.

I realise how I can change the font, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to fix it like that, and I don't know what the default font is. Could somebody help me with this?
Here's a picture of the problem: Link Removed due to 404 Error

Have you deleted any fonts from your system?

Did you do an in-place upgrade from another OS?

Saltgrass,

I am about to return my new MSI 12.1 inch notebook because I cannot read the text nor do I know how to change the fonts. Have increased the size but then everything, including icons, changes and I have to do a lot of scrolling. A young friend introduced me to Ubunto and I was struck by the clarity of its text font which was not any larger than the normal MS one but heavier.

Before getting an RMA or losing what's left of my eye sight, I would like to know how to change the default text font to a bolder one. I have ten days before dealer will refuse a return or exchange to a larger laptop. Don't know anything about a Font Manager in OS Win7.

Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom