Windows 7 Free TuneUp Utilities 2009!

reghakr

Essential Member
This has been a very busy week for dotTech's free talking about free Movie Editor Pro 15 Silver, and many other software. So, lets continue the trend and talk about another awesome freebie: TuneUp Utilities 2009!
Seeing as we have already discussed how to get TuneUp Utilities 2007and TuneUp Utilities 2007for free in the past, I feel I should tell you the new features and changes in TuneUp Utilities 2009 before I tell you how to get it for free:
What's New in TuneUp Utilities 2009
TuneUp Utilities 2009 has many great new features and enhancements compared to the previous version. Once again, our goal for the update was to implement the requests of our users in a simple and easy way. The most important changes are listed below.

More...........Free TuneUp Utilities 2009! | Freebies | dotTech [.org]

Last edited:
I found a version of Tuneup Utilities 2011 beta online, which I downloaded. Unfortunately it was in Dutch. I removed it and went back to my 2010 version. Do you know off hand if there's an english version or a language pack for the beta? I love this program.

This has been a very busy week for dotTech's free talking about free Movie Editor Pro 15 Silver, and many other software. So, lets continue the trend and talk about another awesome freebie: TuneUp Utilities 2009!
Seeing as we have already discussed how to get TuneUp Utilities 2007and TuneUp Utilities 2007for free in the past, I feel I should tell you the new features and changes in TuneUp Utilities 2009 before I tell you how to get it for free:
What's New in TuneUp Utilities 2009
TuneUp Utilities 2009 has many great new features and enhancements compared to the previous version. Once again, our goal for the update was to implement the requests of our users in a simple and easy way. The most important changes are listed below.

More...........Free TuneUp Utilities 2009! | Freebies | dotTech [.org]

The only problem with the 2009 version is it's only compatible with XP and Vista. For windows 7 32 or 64 bit you need to use version 2010 which has a trial period of 30 days then you have to pay for it. I use the 2010 version for windows 7 and really like it.
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
I used a hacked serial on the final release of TuU 2010 after I discovered the 2009 didn't work so well on my win7 os. Plan on buying the 2011 legit when it's released. The software is well worth it. The beta seemed to work great, other than that whole my not being able to read dutch thing.

Back