Windows 7 FreeMeter and FreeMeter Pro

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Just for informational purposes I have been having a problem finding something that I could monitor my computer with. You know cpu, memory, hard drives and such. I am in kinda of a special group. I have extreme troubles reading widgets and gadgets. Including having troubles with white on black color combinations. In looking around I found a program called FreeMeter which there is also a Pro version. It's display is great if you have two monitors as the display is both wide and tall. For me it eliminates squintting and the need to get closer to the display to see whats going on. Anyway at least I now know there are choices for this problem and so I pass on that info to everyone here.

I'm intrigued Lorenkjr.. I'll check the app out as I've not heard of it before.. Thanks man. :)

Your very welcome. I don't know but, it gives a lot of info and I can read it. Man thats a switch for me. Let me know what you think.

Wow... it's pretty cool. I think it would be very handy if you were benching a new machine.. I think I'll hang on to this.
Good find bud.

Thank you,
us old guys score one every now and then. But, my eyesight or lack of it leads me to rate this one as thank you so much I really needed this!!! Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom