Windows 7 Full Registry Error, need some help!

Ok, the guy replied. He is a sales manager, as he says. He said I can just get any windows iso from microsoft (duh) and to use it without the key I should do this windows cracking - topminipc.com. Will it work and is this real?
I got the file, Im gonna check it online(on that website that scans a file with 20+ AVs) before installing. Never believe the Chinese files

@Ross: I provided OP with the link to their Contact Us page in my Post #14 with their phone numbers and the E-mail contact of Kelly Shaw.

Kerbankle: I agree it's worth a try. You can claim financial hardship and see if they'll help you out. You might also mention to whoever you speak with in their Customer Service department that if they don't help you, you would be hard pressed to ever buy another one of their computers.:frown: This tactic is a last ditch resort, as they may just hang up on you. However, Computer companies today are very much aware of the market and their customer satisfaction and loyalty ratings. They may decide they wish to keep you as a customer, and that's worth $50-$100 to get you the Rescue Media you desperately need.

Best of luck,:eagerness:
<<<BBJ>>>

Ok! I tested the program and here is what I got!
Doesnt seem right, but all the good AVs say its A-OK. It does look like a hacking program, so it is supposed to be spotted with AVs.
bandicam 2017-01-06 16-46-29-605.jpg
bandicam 2017-01-06 16-46-49-873.jpg

Ok, the guy replied. He is a sales manager, as he says. He said I can just get any windows iso from microsoft (duh) and to use it without the key I should do this windows cracking - topminipc.com. Will it work and is this real?
I got the file, Im gonna check it online(on that website that scans a file with 20+ AVs) before installing. Never believe the Chinese files
>>>I have no idea, as this is the first I've ever heard of this Company. You can get the legit W10 ISO file directly from the Microsoft website for free here using their MCT tool to create W10 bootable media: Windows 10
Scanning with multiple AVs is a good idea. Personally, I recommend you use the Norton Online Scanner or the TrendMicro Housecall online scanners. You should also use the TrendMicro RootKitBuster (free) to check for Rootkits and Bootkits from their file download. It looks legit; but also sort of sketchy. The fact that they are providing this, it could be a WinPE custom-build that one of their Engineers baked in one of their back-room labs, or some other Hack who knows. Bottom line here again, is you get what your pay for. Since you have no money to buy a legit rescue media from them, this is your only option. If it works, great! If it doesn't, at least you pursued the last ditch resort effort we mentioned. Resell the PC to someone else, and get something more mainstream such as OEM I mention in my Post or do a self-build the next time around where you have all original W10 media from the Manufacturer or tools to make the media. At least someone from their Company answered you via E-mail; that's something.:andwhat:<<<

Luck,:eagerness:
<<<BBJ>>>

>>>I have no idea, as this is the first I've ever heard of this Company. You can get the legit W10 ISO file directly from the Microsoft website for free here using their MCT tool to create W10 bootable media: Windows 10
Scanning with multiple AVs is a good idea. Personally, I recommend you use the Norton Online Scanner or the TrendMicro Housecall online scanners. You should also use the TrendMicro RootKitBuster (free) to check for Rootkits and Bootkits from their file download. It looks legit; but also sort of sketchy. The fact that they are providing this, it could be a WinPE custom-build that one of their Engineers baked in one of their back-room labs, or some other Hack who knows. Bottom line here again, is you get what your pay for. Since you have no money to buy a legit rescue media from them, this is your only option. If it works, great! If it doesn't, at least you pursued the last ditch resort effort we mentioned. Resell the PC to someone else, and get something more mainstream such as OEM I mention in my Post or do a self-build the next time around where you have all original W10 media from the Manufacturer or tools to make the media. At least someone from their Company answered you via E-mail; that's something.:andwhat:<<<

Luck,:eagerness:
<<<BBJ>>>
Welp, Ill do what I can. Later, and thanks for the help

It definitely looks suspect to me, and that they did use Hacking tools to produce the W10 image, so even if you install it, Windows may not properly report Activated. Without that, your new W10 license will not be legit, and you will not get the weekly security updates from Microsoft on Tuesdays. Of course, it may not matter to you. In some cases, some Games and other Apps will NOT install on non-licensed Windows machines; so if the W10 Hack they gave you works for basic W10 operation such as browsing the Internet, E-mail, that sort of thing that computer will have major security holes in it for the rest of it's lifetime, and won't work with apps you have now (Games, 3rd party suites such as MS Office, Photoshop, or Online Games), or apps you go to install on that PC in the future.

Should this be the case, you're frustration level will really go to 10 on a scale of 1-to-10, 10 being ready to launch a missile attack on their factory, when you go to install a legit app you have or buy on their Hacked W10.:furious: Like you said; you will be limping along with a partially functional, and very non-secure Windows OS sorry to say until you junk it and get something real.;)

<<<BBJ>>>

Oh yeah, I did open it. It looks super legit. It probably scans for the key, doesnt "hack" anything though. Clever.View attachment 34321
OH GOD NO! IT ACTUALLY SETS MY COMPUTERS KEY, IT SAYS I HAVE TO RESTART MY COMPUTER, HOLY CRAP NO IM CLICKING X
EDIT - Im back, the pc just restarted, its alive and well, all is good. I didnt set the key to anything. BTW, the screenshot is not cutting the program window, the thing is for some reason too big for the window, no idea why though

I have no idea what is this prog doing at all. Nothing is readable, I just know that I have a DELL BIOS, thats good to know. No idea what is Genuine,or the other buttons. Really stupid. I will ring an email to the guy (sales manager at HYSTOU) and ask him what the shizzles is this. BTW, the help link shows this, it helped me alot, yes thank you, just gotta learn some chinese.:( Crap company, Crap machine, I will do a custom made PC for about 100 bucks, it will be better. :( (Sorry for bandicam on pic, forgot to close it)
bandicam 2017-01-06 17-15-51-419.jpg

Yep. No surprises there.:razz: We've seen this sort of thing now for years coming from Asian Clone PC companies.:hopelessness:
At least you gave it the old College Try! Good work.:teeth: Thanks for reporting back.:D

Talk to you later.
<<<BBJ>>>

Yep. No surprises there.:razz: We've seen this sort of thing now for years coming from Asian Clone PC companies.:hopelessness:
At least you gave it the old College Try! Good work.:teeth: Thanks for reporting back.:D

Talk to you later.
<<<BBJ>>>
Yup, sucks to be me, I still believe em.

Back
Top Bottom