Windows 7 Gadgets Display Problem

Malvazar

Okay so I'm stumped! My gadgets were working fine for about a day after my installation of 7 and then out to the blue none of then are displaying correctly. I don't know if it maybe something I've done (though i don't see how considering I've not changed anything in the system other than the background and theme) or just a common problem but here is a screenshot of what I'm seeing.
Link Removed due to 404 Error
The top gadget is the clock, middle in cpu meter, and the bottom is weather.
This is the only problem I'm having with windows 7 so far, and it isn't necessary to have the gadgets but it is nice to have them! So a little help on this "problem" would be appreciated! Thanks ^_^

gadget grief

try changing your theme back for a minute to see if they display correctly. If not try closing and re-installing the gadgets. Good luck Ken

Malvazar,,
Was this a "clean" install or an upgrade?

Are you using the official RC from MS?

Have you updated your video drivers?

Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit edition?

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32. then expand the Components tree and choose a device
Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it.
Download PC WIZARD 2008
Please provide as much information as possible in computers specs in the User Control Panel

Last edited by a moderator:
Back