Windows 7 Games for Windows Live Problem

Apman

Cheers!

I'm not sure if someone had this problem but here it goes. Since some days ago my in-game LIVE stopped going on-line in some games. i could suspect that the instalization of halo 2 could had damaged the client, because of that i reinstalled both the client and the redistributable. With no success, the problems remain, i can go on-line in some games, other don't. I use windows 7 64 bits. if more anything is necessary please do tell.

Apman

Cheers!

I'm not sure if someone had this problem but here it goes. Since some days ago my in-game LIVE stopped going on-line in some games. i could suspect that the instalization of halo 2 could had damaged the client, because of that i reinstalled both the client and the redistributable. With no success, the problems remain, i can go on-line in some games, other don't. I use windows 7 64 bits. if more anything is necessary please do tell.

Apman

I'm kinda new with Live Games but it sounds more like a problem with the game not the client. I know the client updates the games but you might search for updates manually.

I reinstalled "Section 8" but the problem persists, although steam installed it to the latest version, I've had the same result. to the games that i can't log in, i got a screen shot and posted it here.
sect8-20111005-164401.png

Back