Windows 7 Games that will work on my laptop

wildilwh09

Hello, can anybody advise me on new games to purchase that will work on my laptop.

I'm looking for newish games and very surprisingly even though Just Cause 2 did not work or Sniper ghost warrior didn't, Skyrim did, on very low graphics, all programs closed and game booster running, I was very impressed. But now I'm looking for a new game and I doubt I am going to be as lucky as I was before. Any help would be very appreciated.

Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements has not tended to work as games that do work say the wont and vice versa.

Here and my system specifications.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
License Information:
Product ID:
Product Key:
Language: English (United Kingdom) ,

Common Devices
System Name: Aspire 5742
Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
BIOS Name: InsydeH2O Version V1.22
Video card Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Installed Memory: 4.00 GB
Default Printer: Microsoft XPS Document Writer

Installed Programs
Number of Installed Programs: 125
Number of Running Processes: 109
Internet Explorer Version: 9.0.8112.16421
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Any other information regarding my computer specs can be given,

Any answers, working games or not, I will +1 or give recommendation or whatever you friendly guys/gals prefer. Just say.

Thanks
Lee

In my opinion, you may have trouble playing some of these games. Even though a particular system (laptop or desktop), does meet the required minimum/recommended settings, does not often mean it will run or run smoothly. Such games require dedicated graphics cards that you can purchase for desktops, additional memory, additional power, etc. and additional hardware requirements.

There are laptops currently in the market that are capable of playing these demanding games at a decent game setting, but will be quite expensive on the wallet to purchase.

However, you might be able to play a couple of old school shooters, majority of the action oriented strategy games (probably not Supreme Commander or Total Annihilation series... reason, I had specs that was well over recommended suggestion for a PC, and filled the entire map with over 1000+ units, suffice to say my system lagged), certain MMOs, and yes Angry Bird... I got angry for playing this game all day instead of my shooters, mmos and doing some work.

I still game, often, on a laptop that makes yours look like a WEAPON.

If I didn't know the machine well, I'd simply check the date of build (mainly GPU), and choose games from then/before-then. Apart from that, it'll never get tired playing "indie" games, like those sold for a few dollars on Steam. AWESOME value, and great fun!

Intel onboard graphics... the kiss of death for gaming.

All I can suggest is the wealth of FACEBOOK games or POPCAP and the like that will work fine, but don't expect anything with quality or depth, just arcade puzzle stuff. Other than that you can try very old games from PRE-2005, but in honesty the issue then becomes the OS's support to run them as well.

I think your system configuration good enough to play most of games. It is better to match system requirement of game with your laptop configuration. You can find game list which support your system from internet.

Back
Top Bottom