Windows 7 geforce 7800 gtx drivers for windows 7?

Matt26

does anyone know if there is a driver available for a geforce 7800 gtx (BFG brand, overclocked out of the box, set up in SLI mode) that is compatible with windows 7 32bit and 64bit? i know the card is old and isn't officially compatible with windows 7 but i figure it's worth checking into.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Hi Matt,

these drivers are for windows 7 64bit but 32bit is easily available from the same site and is for SLI set ups:

Nvidia

Hi Matt,

these drivers are for windows 7 64bit but 32bit is easily available from the same site and is for SLI set ups:

Nvidia

interesting, i swear that not so long ago there were no windows 7 drivers available for this model... maybe they have updated support for some older cards recently?

what's the difference between the 7800 gtx and 7800 sli options in the Product drop-down menu on the drivers search page? i have two 7800 gtx cards in sli mode.

interesting, i swear that not so long ago there were no windows 7 drivers available for this model... maybe they have updated support for some older cards recently?

what's the difference between the 7800 gtx and 7800 sli options in the Product drop-down menu on the drivers search page? i have two 7800 gtx cards in sli mode.

Not entirely sure really but just that one will be written for a two card set up and the other for a single.. It will essentially be the same driver for each set up although the SLI version will have special profiles written specifically with 2 cards in mind.

Back
Top Bottom