Windows 7 getting a buzzing sound/slight lag when playing music or movies.

Sixbanger

Just like the title says...... I'm encountering this annoying buzzing while playing a movie or music file. I first took it to Compusa and they looked at it and updated anything that had to be updated. They then hooked it up with there speakers and weren't able to replicate the issue. They then blamed my speakers, which are Klipsch premium speakers and I even went as far as to checking all speaker wires. Nothing

I then googled the issue and found that a guy disabled a file named: "iannfile.exe". Well, I tried to do that , but the file couldn't be found in MSconfig under start up tab. I'm pretty much giving up to the point where I just wanna get rid of my computer. It's a nice custom built computer built 6 months ago. Where do we go from here? ANy help would be great, even if I had to pay via paypal. Thanks

If they updated everything and then connected it to their computer and it was fine... it's seems to be a computer problem and not the speakers. (Unless they didn't update all the drivers they should have). What computer is it? Can you try to hook up your speakers to a different computer and see if the problem happens there too?

Check out the section: "Sound is crackled or distorted"
Tips for fixing common sound problems

If they updated everything and then connected it to their computer and it was fine... it's seems to be a computer problem and not the speakers. (Unless they didn't update all the drivers they should have). What computer is it? Can you try to hook up your speakers to a different computer and see if the problem happens there too?

Check out the section: "Sound is crackled or distorted"
Tips for fixing common sound problems

Hey.. Today at Compusa I bought an APC surge and power backup supply because a friend told me to try that. He thought it'd be an electrical issue and that my old surge protector could've caused the the problem. Well, I did that and still same issue, I even plugged in my headphones and the problem still is still there. Now what should I do? Specs are below:
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
intel core i5 3.3ghz
Nvidia Geforce gtx 560ti
creative sb x-fi sound card

Try moving your speakers as far away from the computer as possible and try again. Move away anything with an elecrical power or magnetic charge from being near your computer. (eg: other speakers\boom boxes, electrical instruments, cell phones, antennas etc) These things can cause disturbance to speakers. Actually, move the computer to another room and try. Maybe it's something in the room that you are missing.

Back
Top Bottom