Windows 8 Getting BSOD AND I DONT KNOW THE CAUSES

lonelies

hi guys,

im getting BSOD about almost 10 times yesterday and been reading articles about it on how to fix and what are the causes.

Method tried to fix:
-uninstalled potential software that might cause BSOD
-uninstalled my ESET SMART SECURITY 6.
urm,what else?

i did run a tool called Bluescreenview and i found this

BSOD.png

i dont know what else to say.

My specs:

Dell Inspiron 15'6
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3612QM CPU @ 2.10GHz(8 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
8GB RAM
BIOS InsydeH2O Version 03.72.02A06

I hope someone could help me :/

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0}

Probably caused by : usb8023x.sys ( usb8023x!CancelSendsTimerDpc+57 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi, thank you for supplying the dmp file. It's always best to send more than one if you have them. Having more to work from can help in localising the issue.

Looking through the driver stack I noticed your drivers are old as well as a few 'suspects'.. :)

Please update your drivers and bios using the web page found here:

Drivers & Downloads | Dell UK

Looking through you have at least one bios update and several new drivers.

CtClsFlt.sys Mon Jun 15 06:06:41 2009= This relates to a Creative Camera driver and needs updating:
Creative Worldwide Support

uxpatch.sys Mon Jul 13 06:09:18 2009= This relates to a windows theme of some sort and again needs updating:
Not too sure about this one but it may relate to this:
UxStyle - no more patching.

If after completing the above you still have issues please send the dmp files in a new post.

Hello sir. i just wanna inform you that i did not find any ways to overcome the issue. and after i keep getting BSOD my laptop starts to malfunction. sound driver suddenly missing,network driver,usb driver also missing. and cant even install an .Exe file. i got sick of it so i formated my laptop and now im using my old OS that is window 7 ultimate 64bit.

Just wanna say thanks for the reply in previous :)

Sorry to hear that you had to go back to 7. Please post back if you need help in the future.

Yep...my Samsung laptop (RV511) gave me fits as well when I tried installing windows 8 on to it. It worked great for about 3 weeks and the same symptoms you described befell on my laptop. I too went back to windows 7. Then I did some digging on the Samsung website and a few quarries later, I found out that there will be no drivers for it as well as a BIOS update. Which is what seems to be the common denominator when installing windows 8 on PC's which was designed for 7, is a BIOS flash.

Back
Top Bottom