Google chrome not supporting java script

bhatnagarashish

When I open my website in google chrome then it do not supports the java script of my website. The drop down menu of my website is in java script and it is not working properly in Google chrome browser. Kindly tell me that what to do in this matter.

Or Firefox, which has the best of both worlds. The browser is highly customizable, but keep in mind that some addons/extensions can actually compromise your security, and too many can degrade computer performance. Use what you need, but don't overdo it. Adblock Plus & No Script (perhaps the best security extension available) are plenty for most users. Down Them All is a fantastic download manager, I downloaded both the 32 & 64 bit versions of Windows 8 CP inside of 3 hours using it.

Better Privacy deletes many LSO cookies from the system, but only kicks in when closing Firefox.

Chrome is gaining a lot of users, mainly due to the raw speed of the browser. But add more than three extensions, that speed goes downhill fast. Time will tell the fate of Chrome, it's still fairly young.

Cat

Not meant as 'arguing' but, IE9 has better & nicer features than 8 and it is more secure than 8.

But, there's nothing wrong w/ variety & (freedom of) differing choices... there's lots of brands & flavours of soup on the grocery store shelf.

Cheers,
Drew

I agree with Drew here, if one is running Vista SP2 or Windows 7, IE9 is the way to go. Less bloat, more secure & attractive, the user has more real estate on the monitor, & is overall a better browser.

Besides that, why would anyone want to run a 3 year old browser? XP users can only move forward to IE8, as far as IE goes, but users of later Windows OS's can do better. Running IE8 on Vista SP2 & Windows 7 poses a greater security risk, compared to the security of IE9. And probably once Windows 8 become available for retail purchase, I expect it to be available for Windows 7 users shortly thereafter (don't know about Vista SP2 on this one).

Cat

Cat,

Once IE10 is released, one can migrate from 9 to 10, be it Vista or Win7. Those running the very old XP, that only supports IE8, will not be able to jump from 8 to 10.

Cheers,
Drew

That's what I was pointing out Drew, XP users can only upgrade IE to 8. But Windows 7 users (& Vista SP2, as you pointed out) can do better. And they should, for more reasons than one, even if it's not their default browser. Some sites works best with IE.

Cat

Back
Top Bottom