Windows 7 Gradient & Theme

JetWash

I have done some thinking, Not sure if any other OS does this, But it could be intersting for users who run the new 7 to choose a theme that can change in colour.
Basically, What I am referring too is maybe have an option or a theme that it goes by time in the way it looks.

So for example a lighter colour for day and a darker colour for night it gradually shapes itself into that color.
So let's say it was 6:00am, Your taskbar would be coming out of the black theme into a lighter theme and it gets lighter as the day goes on and as we come back into night, The Taskbar gradually darkens.

I know it sounds a little quirky and weird, But it would be a cool add-in effect.

Sean

P.S Please criticise my thoughts here, I am not to worried as I am not a developer of Windows

I remember having a vaio running win98 and the default desktop theme was something very similar. everything changed to the time of day like every 4 or 6 hours. its neat for second. kinda lose interest before you notice it change though

No, I understand heaps on your reply. It could become quite dull but I also see it as, It would change so instead of just having one Black theme for example it would change with the time.

I am not sure if Windows offers the auto wallpaper changer but you could add that into the mix and have different wallpapers going along with the shade of colour.

Thoughts

Gosh that brings back memories.
How many of you remember the screen saver of the man on a desert island.
Different events happened to him throughout the day, and yeah you guessed it, it got dark at night.

I am not sure if M7 works the same way with the Basic and Aero, But it would work with or when aero was enabled with the theme. I would imagine resources would be taken up a little more which could be it's down turn. But it could be a cool addition, But as I said it a persoanl oppinion of mine.

I am running Windows 7 7056 RC1 and I love it, Did my wish come true?
My Wallpaper keeps changing from day to night. I set it to the Australian theme and in the morning I get a desert wallpaper and at night sydney fireworks.

Awesome, Love it