Windows 10 Graphics Card Not Being Detected on Windows 10

Heera

Hello guys, I’m new here and was recommended by a friend today to take a look at this subreddit as you all may have a possible solution to my problem. So far, it’s really nice here and would like to say it’s a cool place.
My friend gave me a graphics card today after I had explained that my PC has an integrated graphics card and of course it is bad. He came through and gave me a pretty decent one and offered to help set it up.Omegle PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/ After it was plugged in, the fans started turning so we thought it was enabled. When I go to my PC, I see that it is still using my integrated graphics card and not the new one as it hasn’t even been detected.
This is why I am here. Any possible solutions? Only thing my friend came up with was that I had to deactivate my integrated graphics card and just use the new one but I don’t know how to do that. Thank you everyone and I will wait patiently for your responses :)

Last edited:
To do that you need to boot to the bios. Not sure where exactly as they all differ, but look in integrated peripherals and disable it. If not in there look for any cpu settings or advanced menus. It'll be in there somewhere.

Oh and also make sure the monitor is plugged into the card and not the motherboard. Obviously after changing the setting and saving and exiting from the bios.

Just some extra information, hope it helps

You may want to keep both enabled, the internal graphical processor in your processor and the external processor on your new card, because some applications benefit by using both, like NLE's and games, one for the picture on your screen and one for tasks like rendering.
If it is an NVidia card you can do that by opening the NVidia control panel, select the tab 3D-control, and select in the 3D-control window
'Programs'

Back