IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

cybercore

Post a picture from a random game with clues as you see appropriate and see if people can guess which game it's from. The one with the right guess posts his screenshot next.

A few rules :

* if no luck after a while, give another hint or bump this thread and post a new screenshot, or give the turn over to others

* if no one can guess right and the poster doesn't come back in a long time, the turn goes to anyone who posts his picture next

* of course no cheating with editting posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me start with something easy:

Heroes of Kung fu?

Ha, ha, no. Ok, I'll give a hint: this game is very popular even among people who don't play computer games at all. Everyone has at least heard of this game. I can assure you know it. You just know it, come on!

Umm.. Is it Tekken something or other?

Tekken? Somewhat. No, it's a game for Windows and Mac OS. If I name the publisher of this game, it'll be ultra obvious. It's a 2009 game.

Kem, not sure if you played it, but absolutely sure you know it - not a bit of doubt you do! Just think of games you've heard of, you know this one.

Seriously how can a game be popular in the "Never play games" community???? hmm I've never seen many Karate type games on the PC except the Matrix games, or there's that one that was sequel to "Hard Boiled" movie...forgot the name, and of course Kung Fu Panda.

Last edited:
A 2009 game?.. Um... crap I just can't think.. What engine does it use?

Seriously how can a game be popular in the "Never play games" community????

I will sure agree with the strict logic of the said. Was just trying to say this game series (another hint) is so widespread that literally there is hardly a pc user unaware of it.

I've never seen many Karate type games on the PC except the Matrix games, or there's that one that was sequel to "Hard Boiled" movie...forgot the name, and of course Kung Fu Panda.

I seriously claim you know it, don't go far guessing, it's ... lol it's obvious. Maybe enlarge the screenshot. Again, you may not have played it but you sure know this game.

If no luck, I'll give better clues. This game is really something obvious.

The genre and the engine are very close to 2nd life. The publisher of the game is Electronic Arts.

Maybe some hints are in order?
- it's a first person shooter for DOS (yes, it's an old game)
- 2.5D (not 3D)
- it's not Duke Nukem 3D (hint hint :cool:)

Back
Top Bottom