IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

It is the Precursors it was released in december of 09 only in russia. looks pretty cool

Here is my pic it is a old PC Racing game it was one of the first racing games i played besides mario kart

what is it.jpg

It is the Precursors it was released in december of 09 only in russia. looks pretty cool

Yeah, it is. Published by Deep Shadows.....I downloaded it the other month, very very cool. English patch is fairly consistent.

I checked out some of the videos for that Precursors....wonder why it never made it to an English publisher? looks decent game.

As for the new "Car game" screenie... not a clue, looks like some hashed up game on renderware...or a browser grade game.... again not a clue, guessing another game that never published in UK

I checked out some of the videos for that Precursors....wonder why it never made it to an English publisher? looks decent game.

As for the new "Car game" screenie... not a clue, looks like some hashed up game on renderware...or a browser grade game.... again not a clue, guessing another game that never published in UK

it is not a browserbased game or renderware it is a true standalone pc game from the 90s

I give you all another hint it was the first game to take advantage of the MMX techonology from Intel it was released around the same time as the Proccessor

It didn't make it to an English publisher, after Boiling Point no one seemed to want to touch Deep Shadows, which I think is silly as it was a good game.

I downloaded it from yuplay.ru for like $8- AUD at the time, I'm using the English patch, going ok....ATI cards get a graphics flicker, there is a patch but I'm having trouble getting it going :(

I have never seen this racing game ever. I'm stumped......the 90's? May not have made it to Oz

krypto i've looked at your screen shot of the game and Y_Y
... the 90's you said mm thats me out of the game lol
was born then :D give us a bigger hint :D

That's "POD" ?!?! I had it and never would recognise that from the screenie...lol I seem to remember stuff like Powerdrome (not the remake) was better lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back