IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

ah well those are the only one's i've played that vaguely resemble that... otherwise would be stuff like GrandPrix Legends etc...

BAH! to be fair I don't remember having that mini-game on mafia 1 but then didn't play it that much back in the day.

Ok Have a go at this classic (this is taken from the "Remake" version)

ArcadeAdventure.png

Yea, the unmistakeable Larry Laffer, back when the series was decent, I often thought Rick Moranis would have made an excellent live movie smutty comedy version of it... sadly not :(

No mods, no addons, no tomfoolery of any kind. Just straight up vanilla gaming action bebe.

Released in 2000. I fell in love with this immediately.

No mods, no addons, no tomfoolery of any kind. Just straight up vanilla gaming action bebe.

Released in 2000. I fell in love with this immediately.

Not sure I had PC in 2000. : D Well just kidding, could that be Deus Ex somehow, any warmer now?

Not sure I had PC in 2000. : D Well just kidding, could that be Deus Ex somehow, any warmer now?

LOL! Yeh, not Deus Ex.

Ok so if I give you guys a publisher or developer you'll (Highwayman) get it straight away.

So, it was a first person shooter. The main character would have given Mr Bond a fair run for his proverbial fat cash ;)

This helps. :-w

Bah hahahaha!

Sorry, Ummmm... The main character was a steely, chiseled dude? No!

Ummm, the idea was to take a stealth approach avoiding alarms.

I know this will give it away but you could slide down cables for that added stealthiness.

ahh now that looks like "Project IGI", great shooter marred by appalling AI bugs, though less bugs than the sequel

Back