IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Right so, New York City. All is well. People are playing in the park, the news chopper is getting great shots of the city in the morning ;). Then all hell breaks loose, obviously a virus. Why don't I know this one....

Is it Prototype??

Right so, New York City. All is well. People are playing in the park, the news chopper is getting great shots of the city in the morning

Ya ya, you are quite close to what's going on in the game environment in New York. But this is not Prototype.

Let me give you another screen, might be helpful,

Guesss.jpg

Now I see why Sims was so hard. :(

I played the original Sims. You see. I got a little bit addicted to the original Sims. I already had a condition known as simcityitis and I promised myself I would never play another The Sims game again.

Till The Sims 2, I had a small relapse. One morning I awoke in a haze, I couldn't remember a thing from the night before apart from upgrading to a better coffee machine so I could stay up and look through my new telescope.

I knew it was time to leave the house and uninstall sims 2....never went back.

I understand Grub. In fact, I myself have never played Sims because it's too hard for me, it really is and once I should try again. But don't you know this game, a 3rd person shooter, can be played as a multiplayer too?

New screen, try, it's obvious:

DD WW.jpg

blimey i dont recall seeing any of those areas in the demo of it.... hmm gonna have to pass cos my photobucket account is out of order currently...awaiting them to sort it.

Back