IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Highwayman said:
aye, no more un-finnished games, thats cheating...lol

Cheating? Crysis 2 has been well played already. Besides, I posted many screen shots.

~~~~~~~~~

This is from early 8-bit Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k. A very popular arcade from late 80's to early 90's, that successfully migrated to DOS:

Untitled.png

as for the screenies, none of them are from the official demo, so was a bit of an ask to guess it from levels not even in it lol

All those pictures I posted indeed belong to CRYSIS 2.

This was my 3rd Link Removed due to 404 Error, compare it with any build of Crysis 2. Compare my other screenshots such as Link Removed due to 404 Error one with what you can find on youtube, which is not new at all. The screenies are all from CRYSIS 2.

alpha/beta leaked games are not finnished....

This might be another rule that hasn't been suggested yet. Besides, Crysis 2 is almost final.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thats R-Type 2

Yes, it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to say Mechwarrior but I know I'm wrong....I know its not the original anyway...didn't play the others....couldn't run them lol

Actually it looks like Outwars. That's the only other thing I can think of. If not then I'm out...

lol, man you always be bringing back the memories heheh.

Ok, you'll get this in no time I'm sure...

Attachments

• Guess.png
    Guess.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 365
Nice Avatar lol

Man your right on it, just need the last word in the title. Apart from that your on it.

I played it on the old C64 bebe

LOL.....yeh ok...I'll give it too you as I feel bad being so picky heh

Its Wizards and Warriors. :D

lol ahh yes i recall it now, never understood why it had ghostbuster style guys with guns as avatars when artwork was more conan age stuff...lol

Ok here's my vintage grab, it was my most hated game in my vast collection.... the animation was so bad, the main character (blue) ran like he had broken every bone in his body, but do you know it?

veryold.gif

Na that was USGOLD if memory serves, ok next clue is the title is made from two words, one taken from a prison and the second is the first name of a character played by Clint Eastwood

Back
Top Bottom