IMAGES Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Hahahaha, I got that strictly based on your clues.

Have been travelling and working a lot last week so I'll sort that next screen today.

Okay.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
lol, indeed, okay try this out for size.... I don't think this will take long to beat, but it was a very underated game in my view.

hmmnothardreally.jpg

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames.

I never really got into it myself. ArmA 2 has ruined me lol....

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames.

I never really got into it myself. ArmA 2 has ruined me lol....

CORRECT:

However It predates ARMA2, but then I never liked the ARMA series so far... too buggy and clunky controls.... shame cos the potentials there, to be honest I prefered Dragon Rising despite it being a weaker game, at least it ran smoothly.

CORRECT:

However It predates ARMA2, but then I never liked the ARMA series so far... too buggy and clunky controls.... shame cos the potentials there, to be honest I prefered Dragon Rising despite it being a weaker game, at least it ran smoothly.

Looks like you've only played the early release of A2, runs like a dream now. BI release patches all the time. What other developer has that dedication?

When I say ArmA has ruined me I mean for the last 10 years I've been playing it. How I hear you ask? Because Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis was developed by Bohemia Interactive and Codemasters. I've been playing it since 2001. ArmA 2 is exactly the same but sweeter graphics.

Codemasters tried to screw BI but only made it out of the deal with the name, hence dragon rising and red river or whatever they are called...No editor, no community addons no nothing.

With ArmA 2 I can create any scenario man, its great. And the controls can always be remapped :) I'm beta testing a mod at the moment, scary as hell. Has its own map, units, really good stuff. And its free.

Anyway, enough fanboi ranting...

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 315
Back