Windows 8 guys pls help me~

Kyle Wong

guys i accidentally deleted my photos and videos...i'll try to search the recycle bin....but inside was empty how do i restore it back?
i'll try system restore and many software but also didn't work....
those photo ad videos is very important to me.... PLS HELP ME
i'm using windows 8 :apologetic:

If they are not in the recycle bin, by what method did you delete them? Perhaps you accidentally moved them into a folder to which they did not belong?
But, try to avoid using the computer until you have attempted one of the recovery options. This will stop any overwritingThey will, in the initial stage, still be there but marked as deleted.
Try one of these programs. There are many on the web:
Software to Recover Deleted Photos

There are a few professional data recovery services out there, but they are expensive. There is one software out there that I know a few people have used personally and it saved their bacon a few times. I'll try and find it, if I can remember the freaking name.

Otherwise once deleted it's gone...

You can try Wise Data Recovery. Its free and portable so just download it, unzip it, and run it!

image-recovery.jpg

The good news is that you may find a majority of images that are recoverable (if you have not overwritten them with subsequent "empty recycle bin requests"); however, the bad news is that all of your files may have been renamed during the recycle process and that may give you a headache when trying to identify them. Good luck!

Hi

This isn't really helpful as far as recovering your data, but never save all of your Photos, Music and important data in only one location on your computer.

The best option is to get an external USB hard drive and make a copy of them to it, then turn it off until you are going to use it again.

At least create a new partition on your hard drive and back them up there.

If they are in only one location and on your C:\ drive you are eventually going to lose them.

I was recently hit by lightning that wiped out my computer, if I hadn't had all my stuff backed up I would have lost 20 years worth of Photos, Music etc.

I actually have them backed up to several locations.

And as you know you can just accidentally delete them.

Better safe than sorry.

I'd do what Adamsappleone said and try the Recova software.

Good Luck on the recovery.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back