Windows 10 Hard Drive Test

When i type scan in Open Sea Chest and press enter , i get scan is not recognised how do i scan the hard drive .

Attachments

• Scan.PNG
    Scan.PNG
    106 KB · Views: 33
Done a few more tests , cmd , CrystalDiskInfo , my PC all passed . I'm still waiting for someone to tell me , how to scan the hard drive with Open Sea Chest , i wouldn't have thought that wouldn't be difficult for someone on here . Thank you .

Attachments

• CMD OK.PNG
    CMD OK.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 37
  • PC CHECK.PNG
    PC CHECK.PNG
    391.8 KB · Views: 43
  • CrystalDiskInfo.PNG
    CrystalDiskInfo.PNG
    120 KB · Views: 41
bochane , CristalDiskInfo when it showed ok i the drive was ok , as for system left overs? i havn't been using this drive much . So there can be no left overs .

bochane , CristalDiskInfo when it showed ok i the drive was ok , as for system left overs? i havn't been using this drive much . So there can be no left overs .
Please see: Read Error Rate, Reallocated Sector Count, Seek Error Rate, Spin Retry Count and Reported Uncorectable Error Count.
These days disks are cheap, I would not trust it, your choise.

I'v just ran CristalDiskInfo , i still don't see why its classed as an error i was just going off the blue OK button .

This hard drive checked with Hard Disk Sentinel Pro v5.70 , is there anyway to further test the drive such as scan etc. ?

Attachments

• Hard Disk Sentinel Pro v5.70.PNG
    Hard Disk Sentinel Pro v5.70.PNG
    208.9 KB · Views: 32
The build in logic of the disk may have corrected errors. These are logged in SMART info.
Testprograms may overlook or even not detect the errors corrected that way. Keep an eye on the SMART info!

I know its dodgey , but they don't know whats wrong with it . Earlier this morning when using it , it re-started twice with a blue screen each time . Also it won't start with the other drive connected , we both know its faulty .

I just sent an email where i got the hard drive from , then i got yet another blue screen and the computer re-started. I hope they got it .

Back
Top Bottom