Windows 7 Having a display problem... screen appears and disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid

Hey Guys I'm Sid ! I'm new here, Please forgive me if m posting my problem in the wrong forum... i feel very frustrated every time i scroll any web or a word doc or anything in my laptop with
Untitled.png
window 7... the page goes up and down, some part of the page disappears and when i minimize the page it comes back ... please help me :(

Any help would be highly appreciated from the computer experts. thanks !

I believe you're correct about posting in the wrong forum. You probably want to post in Hamas' terrorist propaganda forum. Your avatar is totally inappropriate and repulsive to anyone familiar with the atrocities Hamas is carrying out against the Palestinian people and blaming on Israel.

This is not proper to voice your opinion about Hamas and Israel on this forum. But for your information you had better study your history. Atrocities have been carried out for over 40 years by Israel on the Palestinian people. Right now both sides have committed war crimes. I would like to get back to his problem and not worry about his avatar.

Last edited:
About politics, we do have a freedom of thought and speech, including the ones we may disagree with. And those we may disagree with, are not excluded from support, not to dare say excluded from humanity. Hatemongers are another issue, be they of whatever side, I do not approve.

Sid, sounds like a virus / malware issue. Thoroughly scan your computer with your AV, and preferably with say, Malwarebytes.

I believe you're correct about posting in the wrong forum. You probably want to post in Hamas' terrorist propaganda forum. Your avatar is totally inappropriate and repulsive to anyone familiar with the atrocities Hamas is carrying out against the Palestinian people and blaming on Israel.

Israel too is committing atrocities and that's from the UN council. But I'm closing the thread. There will be no bans and he can keep his avatar.

Reactions: Sid
Getting back to the actual topic....
You might want to check both your browser as well as your office suite (MS Word) for plug ins and add ons.
Frequently they can cause behavior problems such as you are having.
You may want to try launching each with a /safe switch and see if the problem persists.
google for how to launch the various programs you have having trouble with in safe mode or without addons and plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back