Windows 7 HD crashed: Saving list of files from Media Center

Eufouria

Hello,

Just joined your boards since I ran into a problem today, been running 7 for a couple months.

This morning I noticed an optional update for my nvidia sata controller, I of course installed it only to find my RAID 1 had disappeared from windows completely (Disk Management included).
So I went to the device manager and selected the actual RAID controller and had it update it's drivers as well, I was surprised to find it had an update available. After installing my drive was visible again but corrupted.
Luckily I backed up all my personal files the night before (Always back up kids!) but my hard drive is too small to backup all my files so I opted to leave out my movies and TV shows.

In the hell that is potential data loss the corrupted disk has been idiotically wiped before I thought to take a couple print screens of the files that would be lost.

I was thinking it may be possible to find the file in Media Center that logs all the files currently in the library before I open it again and it clears them out, can anyone confirm/deny this possibility?

Any other options are welcome however I can't think of any other software that would have a similar catalog.

Back