Windows 10 HDD's & Disk Cleanup | Is it worth it?

bruh

The hard-drive used by my PC is an HDD with a total of 903GB of space. However, I currently only have 79.1GB of storage space left to use on it. I opened disk cleaner and let it run its check to calculate how much space I can free up, and it (eventually after a long wait) told me that disk cleanup can free up 5.13GB of space, yet under the list of locations from which it can delete data it said that total amount of disk space I would gain is 66.8MB. Is it worth doing a disk cleanup on an HDD? I don't want to accidentally delete something I shouldn't, so below I have encluded the list it gave me of locations on the disk that can be cleaned up.

If anyone could advise me on this it would me much appreciated.

Thanks.

Locations:
Temporary Internet Files - 16.5 MB
Windows error reports and feedback diagnostics - 3.12 MB
DirectX Shader Cache - 3.36 MB
Delivery Optimisation Files - 26.1 MB
Recycle Bin - 5.03 GB <--- (I know this is safe to delete)
Temporary files - 1.23 MB
Thumbnails - 50.2MB

Nothing in disk cleanup is going to break anything. You should also click the system files button and cleanup what's in there. This will net you more space back. You can also grab treesizefree and review what is taking up space.

Nothing in disk cleanup is going to break anything. You should also click the system files button and cleanup what's in there. This will net you more space back. You can also grab treesizefree and review what is taking up space.
I cleaned up the disk several times because it kept saying more space can be freed up after each time I did it. I also installed TreeSize Free, a very handy program. Thank you for the info and for taking the time to reply, I now have 121 GB free!

Back