Windows 10 Headset + Speakers

Fearmyy

So I got new headphones today and they have no usb cables, they only have the pink and green cables.

I've plugged them in the front because I don't know what the blue cable is that means I plugged my speaker in the back. But for some reason my speaker doesn't come up on Playback and don't work. Can anyone help me please?

Also what is the blue jack?

What is the make and model on the headphones. They should like 3.5mm input/output. I can tell you what the blue plug is for if I can look up the model. Typically on 3.5mm headphone/microphone combos you will have a 3.5mm speaker cable (green) and a 3.5mm (pink) for the microphone.

On my 8 year-old Dell Studio540 Desktop PC, my Setup Guide has this to say about the Blue Jack:

5) Line-in connector — Connects to a microphone for voice or audio input into a sound or telephony program. On computers with a sound card, use the connector on the card.

It would also be helpful to have the Make/Model of your computer so we can look up what the Blue Jack does on YOUR model computer, as neemo suggests.

Hope that's helpful.:)
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back