Windows 7 Hello i disabled svchost and now i'm having .dll problems

as the title says, i disabled svchost and now i'm having some .dll problems
i'm having these errors. api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll fix
the programs still work but it's kind of annoying. i disabled the svchost because it was pushing
too much of my cpu and ram.

Yeah most of the required windows services run within the generic svchost processes. You need to turn it back on.

How old is your computer? If it doesn't have enough RAM (at least 2GB), then Windows spawns as many svchost sessions as it needs to generate the needed processes running in order to get your application programs to run. If you are running any computer that is 10 years old to brand new; it needs enough RAM to run on the Internet. This is 2GB as a minimum for any computer running on the Internet today. However, that's a bare minimum. In a car analogy, it's like having a v4 engine car and trying to get onto the freeway via an onramp, you don't have enough power under the hood to pass other cars that have larger more powerful engines, so you have to slow down and pull over to the side to let them pass you until you can merge onto the freeway at a more modest speed. From computers that are modern-era computers according to Microsoft, this means built in 2009 or later, you really need 4GB RAM to be efficient. (That's sort of like a v6 engine). More than that amount of RAM is better up to a point somewhere between 10-16GB; after that it's not doing you any good unless you are online Gaming.

Since we have no idea what Make/Model of computer you have is, and we don't know how much RAM you have, this could be your problem. I've had Customers call me out to their homes and tell me their computer is running slow. When I get there, they take me to a 13-year old XP computer that has been Maxxed out with only 512MB of RAM (0.5GB); and clearly this computer cannot be upgraded any further, and is at least 4-8 times too little RAM to run a newer version of windows effectively, such as W7 or newer.:(

This explanation may help you a bit.:)

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

how much is too much?
I recommend you turn it back on

It was pushing 100% of my CPU and 3.75GB of my ram
And i didn't have anything opened. thats why i disabled it, I enabled it again on services
but i am still getting these errors.

Yeah most of the required windows services run within the generic svchost processes. You need to turn it back on.

I enabled it again on services but i am still getting these errors.

You can determine which Windows service is causing the issue with Process Explorer. Process Explorer. Download and run. It should give you the process name running under the svchost container. Most likely it's going to be Windows Update

It's hard for us to help you more, since you won't tell us what kind of computer you have.

BBJ

You can determine which Windows service is causing the issue with Process Explorer. Process Explorer. Download and run. It should give you the process name running under the svchost container. Most likely it's going to be Windows Update

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It's hard for us to help you more, since you won't tell us what kind of computer you have.

BBJ

my pc is quite old, around 5-7 years
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I would try to update your display driver first... Click the windows Start, type devmgmt.msc and press [enter].

Thanks for getting your specs back to us. Now, we are in a better position to advise you, and you'll notice that you got some other suggestions from some of the other volunteers here already.;) If you are unable to fix your problem using the process explorer (Advanced) per neemo's suggestion, and the display driver update per Norway's suggestion, you may be facing a hardware failure in your RAM or your Hard Drive. That computer is 5 years old according the specs you posted. You should know that Hard Drives in desktop PCs are only designed to last 3 years and only last 2 years in laptops!o_O If you've never replaced the hard drive in your computer since you've owned it (5 years), it's HIGHLY LIKELY that it is failing or has failed and this is the true cause of your problem.:(

You have 2 choices then; take your computer in to your local Computer Pro or repair shop and pay them to solve the problem for you, or if you prefer to DIY; take a look at my Hardware Troubleshooting guide here: Windows 10 - Unclickable Task Bar
As this Guide is quite long, 6-8 pages, I suggest you print it out and keep the hardcopy in front of you while you are running all the tests listed. Be patient, and follow every step and don't skip anything. It takes most people 2-3 days to 1 week to go through this especially if they've never done hardware testing on a computer before; of course less time if you have some previous testing experience or experience building your own PC if this is a self-built PC you have.

If you do indeed have a hardware failure in your computer, this Guide will produce positive results 80%-90% of the time.:teeth: It has helped many other forum users solve their problems.

If this Guide does help you, please come back and put a LIKE on this Post to let other users know it worked for you.

Thanks and Good Luck,:encouragement:
<<<BBJ>>>

Back