Windows 10 Help - Accidently deleted Google Chrome from Windows 10

Mike, thanks again, I did check earlier today and it seems that Windows must have self-activated during the installation. Now the good news, I have Norton installed on all my computers inc the Toshiba Laptop and I have just used this to do a through check of my Toshiba Win 10 installation. I also checked that the Microsoft security is switched off. (as advised). And much to my surprise everything seems to be operating normally, so not having to do a full install will save me many hours of reinstallation of my programmes etc. It's recovered all my email accounts & the emails from MS Office "Outlook" and other programmes such as Photoshop/Bridge/Word/Excell etc - all working fine. I even had another attempt to install Google Chrome and within 25min that was installed and running fine. What a journey!

I still have to set-up " Cloud", I don't know if I am only allowed one cloud account for all devices to share or I can have one for each computer. I currently have one Cloud account and it's shared by my Windows Phone (Nokia) and one of my PC's. Not sure if the Windows 10 Toshiba Notebook will sync with these or not. The same applies to my Outlook "Calendar".
I think I will have an evening away from computers, and start again tomorrow.
Thanks Mike and to all those you have contributed to this forum.

Back