Windows 7 Help Debugging Crash Dumps Please!

Could you get cpu-z and take screen grabs of each tab and each populated memory slot to help us narrow down the culprit.

About.pngCaches.pngCPU.pngGraphics.pngMainboard.pngMemory.pngSlot 1.pngSlot 2.png

Here are the CPU-z shots.

Hi, can you go into you bios and set the command rate for the memory to 2T please. That's the only memory timing that incorrectly set atm.

i went into my bios and didn't see any options for command rate unless i need to change something else to make the command rate change on its own.

ok, i think i got it, I had to set my DRAM Timing Mode to unlink and then changed each stick to a 2T command rate and now that page in CPU-Z says 2T

Is there anything else?

A couple of the dumps seem to be referring to ready boost. Are you using a flash drive or do you have one plugged in?

Hi,

The stop error is 0x50 caused by aswMonFlt.sys (AVAST) ca you uninstall avast and replace it with MSE please. Avast is known to cause bsods on windows 7.

Well I had my computer running for almost three days and now it is exploding with blue screens again, can u please check these mini dumps that i am going to put on. I removed Avast as you had said and it worked for a while a couple days and now i cant even get my comp to stay on for more than a couple minutes in normal mode. I'm in safe mode right now attaching these minidumps.

View attachment 083011-34881-01.dmp
View attachment 083011-35537-01.dmp
View attachment 083111-26754-01.dmp
View attachment 083111-33072-01.dmp

Sorry long day. Looks like memory corruption. I'm going to review the whole thread and shall get back to you as quickly as I can.

You have HP printer drivers installed that are a little on the old side. Could you find updated drivers for you printer please. Trying to track this down is frustrating as your getting stop 0x109 stop x01e and stop 0x50. To me this looks like memory corruption but you've tested your ram which probably leaves malware of some kind.

If you download MBAM and run it in safe mode. Let it do it's thing if it finds anything let it remove them. If it doesn't find anything are you up to reinstalling windows?

I know, I think at this point I may return my motherboard and ram and get new stuff in case it is a hardware problem and we cannot pin point it. The HP drivers for my printer I had just installed yesterday may be the problem but they are the newest ones available on their website. I hate this, I have never had this many problems building a new computer. Also, If my computer is running in safe mode and isn't crashing does that mean my ram is good and not corrupted and my motherboard is fine?

Last edited:
Back