Windows 10 (Help) do they offer a video making program where you can create videos&upload them to youtube 10

I'm debating about updating because i found out that windows movie maker is not compatible with 10 and I'm so bummed , is there a replacement program that is compatible with 10 that does everything that WMM does?

I'm debating about updating because i found out that windows movie maker is not compatible with 10 and I'm so bummed , is there a replacement program that is compatible with 10 that does everything that WMM does?
I'm an avid video maker

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I use Adobe Premiere Elements, it seems to work fine in Windows 10 and it's not expensive.
It has far more capabilities than Windows Movie Maker, but it's easy to use after a couple of hours figuring out how it works.

It has multiple sound and video tracks and pretty much every kind of effect you could ask for, to make a professional looking video.

It will aso output directly to Vimeo and Youtube, create DVDs and output to virtually every possible video format.

It will do green screen effects and you can adjust frame rate while maintaining audio pitch etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Premier...=1438705176&sr=1-1&keywords=premiere+elements

Mike

PS. I just downloaded Movie Maker and installed it and it seems to work on my computer in Windows 10.

Last edited:
Back