Windows 7 Help in reinstalling Windows 7 without the disc or backing up.

lAlley43

I need to reinstall Windows 7, without the disc, but I do have my Product Key Code & Serial #. Can anyone tell me how to do that? Something or someone has messed with my "puter" & it's a mess. I need to start over & I don't care if I have to reinstall my software. I have gone to every Windows website & still can't find anything. I'm not going to do a back up because there are some things on here that I don't want to put back on once I get 7 reinstall. I will reinstall my virus program. Thanks. EMAIL=lAlley43atyahoo.com

I've edited your post to remove the direct email link. Not a good idea. Elmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi lAlley43 and Welcome to The Forum.

Can you tell us which version of Windows 7 you are running and whether it is 32bit or 64bit.

Someone will be able to help you.

Windows 7, have product key, can't find disc, 32Bit, need to reinstall. If you remove my email, how am I going to get an answer?

Look here in your thread, an answer will be posted or you'll be contacted.

Your Email address is still there!

Anyone with an ounce of nous will know to change the "at" for "@". Putting your email on the web, written correctly, or directly linked to, is opening you up for all kinds of spam. Maybe you like spam? doubt it!! :D It is against many forums rules to list your email in open forum pages, I'm not sure here, which is bad as I should be.

Under your Settings (top right of this, or any, page). You can set up to recieve emails from forum members etc. and/or to recieve an email if another member sends you a Private Message (PM). Just trying to save you a lot of future grief :).

(In your Settings it is under General Settings >> Messages and notifications)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom