Windows 7 HELP ME PLEASE! NEW PC, HARDWARE BROKEN or DRIVER ISSUE?

Hello, thank you for the help, my BIOS PAnel looks very simple, probably the Packard Bell didnt want to share advance configuration with the users.

Can you tell me please how can i change the voltage timing and frequency by Windows or maybe with a tool?

I have loooked for an update of my BIOS, no way to find something :-////

THX

Can you tell me please how can i change the voltage timing and frequency by Windows or maybe with a tool?

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE SO, THE ONLY WAY IS THROUGH BIOS SETUP.

There may be an option in your bios called SETUP DEFAULTS - or some other option to that effect. Try it if available.

Hello, Thank you for the answer!

Im very sorry, but in this Bios Phoenix Securecore Panel i dont have any setup page (also the setup dafault failt).
The menu is really simple, INFORMATION / MAIN / SECURITY / BOOT / EXIT ( i can upload the pictures, no way to make any kind of personalization)

I was looking for an update of this BIOS, on the official website of the Packard Bell the Bios im using now is the latest version available.
So i suppose im not able to update the BIOS using the original software of Phoenix Bios.

Do you have any other suggestion?

thank you a lot!!!

Hello, Thank you for the answer and the patience!

No, unfortunately i dont have ANY OPTION to upload nothing or trying to setup something.....

do you think im able to change the RAM property using another way (not BIOS)?

Thank you!

do you think im able to change the RAM property using another way (not BIOS)?

There is no other way. If your PC motherboard has support for DDR667, you should be able to set 667. Consult tech support or ask someone savvy enough who can get access to your pc to help you sort this thing.

~~~~~

Overclocking tools can change memory and cpu settings, but you shouldn't use such software because you are having blue screens with memory masnagement 1a and memory_corruption.

Back