Windows 7 Help Please My downloads wont install.

Mburton215

Im not sure where to even start but I have the Dell 630m with Windows 7 premium but after I install avg my c drive filled but leaving me 5gigs left. Then I compress the files causeing bootmgr to show on start up and then I use a start up disc to install windows 7 ult, and everything was fine until I saw my c drive was still filled with junk so I decided to to a clean install but after that everything went normal but I cant install driver for wifi access let alone install anything. Please tell me there is a fix to this and I dont have a useless computer. Is there a way for me to be able to install programs again?

I think when you download Win7 Ult it flooded up your Drive, maybe when you was cleaning something went wrong and deleted a file that you needed.

Last edited:
Im not sure where to even start but I have the Dell 630m with Windows 7 premium but after I install avg my c drive filled but leaving me 5gigs left. Then I compress the files causeing bootmgr to show on start up and then I use a start up disc to install windows 7 ult, and everything was fine until I saw my c drive was still filled with junk so I decided to to a clean install but after that everything went normal but I cant install driver for wifi access let alone install anything. Please tell me there is a fix to this and I dont have a useless computer. Is there a way for me to be able to install programs again?

Can you supply a picture of the errors you getting. Can you also supply your system specs. A picture of Disk Management would also be helpful.

I think when you download Win7 Ult it flooded up your Drive, maybe when you was cleaning something went wrong and delete a file that you needed.

I don't think the op has downloaded windows 7 but is trying to install it.

Back