Windows 7 HELP Please Ram Issue!

Phil Cross

SO how can I find when 1 of 2 Ram sticks was stolen from my PC? My new PC I just billt new every thing. except my hard drives. the computer was working fine i had finly got it up running on 1 hard drive need to do alot of reinstall a fille tranfer and a wipe. but up and running none the less. I left on a commitment and came home to a finnished installation of all fills and hard drives. A gift from my wife from a pc frend whom saw it at the pre power stage. so I got on it for about a houer or so fast as hell and then went to go on it and it sad over-clocking failler. opon investigation I found the issue was 1 of 2 DDR3 RAM (matched) was GOON! I have 3 possibole susspects need to find out if posible when day time it was last in the pc? and if I can make shure it will f_up on the stcky finnger boutch. thank for all that replie in advance P.S. my grammer spelling suck I know it been a problem my hole life math and fixing thing is my thing.

A innocent friend wouldn't have any problems having a quick inspection to see if the missing ram was in their rig.

quite agree, given the low price of ram these days, unless they somehow broke it and hid it rather than cop blame.

Back