Windows 7 HELP Please Ram Issue!

Phil Cross

SO how can I find when 1 of 2 Ram sticks was stolen from my PC? My new PC I just billt new every thing. except my hard drives. the computer was working fine i had finly got it up running on 1 hard drive need to do alot of reinstall a fille tranfer and a wipe. but up and running none the less. I left on a commitment and came home to a finnished installation of all fills and hard drives. A gift from my wife from a pc frend whom saw it at the pre power stage. so I got on it for about a houer or so fast as hell and then went to go on it and it sad over-clocking failler. opon investigation I found the issue was 1 of 2 DDR3 RAM (matched) was GOON! I have 3 possibole susspects need to find out if posible when day time it was last in the pc? and if I can make shure it will f_up on the stcky finnger boutch. thank for all that replie in advance P.S. my grammer spelling suck I know it been a problem my hole life math and fixing thing is my thing.

A innocent friend wouldn't have any problems having a quick inspection to see if the missing ram was in their rig.

Absolutely, especially that there's only 3 suspects who have most likely put the stolen ram in their rigs. ; )

Back
Top Bottom