Windows 7 Help trying to install Win 7!!!

Eddie14

Hello all,

I am new to these forums and could greatly use your help :) I have an old HP Pavilon 533W with 2gigs of ram and a 40GB harddrive and I would like to install win 7 on it I have an .iso file of it.I can not burn DVD so I know I can just extract the files and and start installation from a folder (I did it before) the error I am getting is Windows could not determine the language to use for Setup. Error code: 0x80004005 I tried installing it on VirtualBox and it started installing so I know it does work.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Kind Regards.
Eddie

Hello and Welcome. : )

1. Try extracting the iso to the partition's route, e.g. D:\. Use 7zip for this purpose.

2. Install from usb:
How to Install Windows 7 From USB Drive without Windows 7 ISO DVD

3. I recommend you burn the iso to a dvd, do it yourself or get help from someone.

Hello,

ty for trying to help me. I will try #1 in a few minutes #2 and #3 I can't try as my computer doesn't support booting from an usb and nobody can burn a dvd for me :(

Hello,

ty for trying to help me. I will try #1 in a few minutes #2 and #3 I can't try as my computer doesn't support booting from an usb and nobody can burn a dvd for me :(

none of the options worked with me......anything else?

Back