Windows 7 Hibernate Feature of Toshiba Satellite M500-D433 Not Working After Windows Activation

kengloong

I've installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit into the mentioned Laptop. Before I activated the Windows 7, the Hibernate feature is working fine. After I've keying in the License Key, the Hibernate Feature is keep going to Sleeping Mode.

Anyone could help me to solve my problem?

Thanking you in advance...

I don't know why activating windows would change the computer behavior. Have you checked your settings to confirm your original settings?

Have you tried doing another performance index test?

How are you putting the computer in a hibernation mode?

Yes, I've checked the setting like Power Option, entering command powercfg /hibernate on, etc... all is same with the original settings.

What type of performance index test that I should perform? I've perform performance index and test result shown 5.0.

Select Start, Select Hibernate to select the Hibernate feature to puttting the computer in a hibernation mode.

All I can even think of suggesting is to change what happens when you hit a button. Perhaps change the power button action to hibernate to see if that will work. Possibly something has gotten messed up in your system and is erroneously going to sleep instead of hibernate. Since there are different settings for on or off external power, I will assume you have checked that. A laptop will normally sleep when the lid is closed, but that can be changed also.

Since you said your computer would hibernate previously, I will assume it is capable.

I've checked the setting, even I've change the power button action to hibernate, the result is still the same... no different...

Back