High average response time

F Levi

Hi!
I and my friend, my father have the same problem. We have high average response time on the disks, but just the updated windows 10 is the same in our pcs.
So yeah, same problem on my intel laptop, on my intel main pc and on my old amd pc too. In my main pc and laptop i have ssd. The ssds speeds are ok, its the same as it was but the response time is incredible high, average 16000 ms when its write, but no problem when its read. The hdds have bigger problem, the read and the write speeds are half or third as it was and the response times are the same as on the ssds, normal when its read, but 4000-20000 ms when its write.
So thats why i think its a windows update result. (dont have 100% activity or issues,errors with the disks)
Sorry for my english and i hope you can help me!
Levi

Some questions
  • How old are the disks
  • What type of disks
  • How full are they

sandisk x400 m.2 sata 128 gb, toshiba xg5 nvme 250 gb, toshiba hdd 500 gb, kingston 60 gb ssd.. some are old some brand new, some full and some full empty.
Its doesn't matter, all of those have the exactly same problem, and the same average response time(~16000ms) when i bench it with crystaldiskmark 602 or the 601. This problems exists since a week or a few week. Just the windows 10 with active auto update is the same on the five pc i tested.

Back