How big do you think the reaction to the Win7 EOL in 2020 be?

2020x7

If I remember correctly, XP's EOL had a HUGE reaction because of all the people's fond memories of it. So Win7's will be that, but bigger in my personal opinion.

In my opinion Windows 10 is by far better in every regard to Windows 7. I haven'y used Windows 7 at home or work since Windows 10 came out and I don't miss it at all.

In my opinion Windows 10 is by far better in every regard to Windows 7. I haven'y used Windows 7 at home or work since Windows 10 came out and I don't miss it at all.

Agreed. Windows 7 was slow af but I still have a soft spot for it in my heart, because it was literally my first OS.

Heh I believe mine was DOS 5.0
Well Windows 7 was my first WINDOWS os. I used to use linux as a kid because my mom found an obscure kid-centered distro for my first computer. It was slow as heck and had broken filter software. I don't miss it.

Windows 7 was a great OS. I used to drool over it when it was launched. Although XP was a great OS, I never had a liking towards it. It was Windows 7 that looked so modern and mean.
I believe after the bad decisions during the phase of Windows 8, Microsoft learned a lot and Windows 10 that they launched was an outstanding product. I use Windows 10 as my daily driver both at work as well as at home and it's great.

1. I think we'll have a lot of people who are going to be upset about it.
2. I don't know if they're going to be upset, but I'm sure they're going to be disappointed.
3. I think it's going to be fine.
4. I think it's not going to matter at all.
5. I think it's just going to be a non-event.
6. I think it's a good thing.
7. I think it's bad.
8. I think it's OK.
9. I think it's great.
10. I think it's terrible.
11. I think it's awesome.
12. I think it's horrible.
13. I think it's awful.
14. I think it's cool.

1. I think we'll have a lot of people who are going to be upset about it.
2. I don't know if they're going to be upset, but I'm sure they're going to be disappointed.
3. I think it's going to be fine.
4. I think it's not going to matter at all.
5. I think it's just going to be a non-event.
6. I think it's a good thing.
7. I think it's bad.
8. I think it's OK.
9. I think it's great.
10. I think it's terrible.
11. I think it's awesome.
12. I think it's horrible.
13. I think it's awful.
14. I think it's cool.
15 I think it was years ago few people noticed

Sent from my Nokia X20 using Windows Forums mobile app

Back