Windows 7 How do i add sound to AppCrash?

iPunk

Hello, theres a program i have that gets appcrash every night (There's no fix for it, the company program isn't working for windows 7 properly yet)
I need to set alarm at random times to get this program to work again after it crashes, im tired of waking up at random times to see if it crashed or no, i just want to leave the speakers in high volume and set some kind of alarm so it sounds when the program crash and i can wake up easly, i tried by modifying the sounds of windows but none of them are for crash, i just get no sound when the program gets appcrash, is there any way to add a sound to the crash so i can leave it in high volume?

Sorry about my english, my main language is Spanish :p

This is my first time in this forum, hopefully i'll be able to help people later on :D

Well, I see three answers to your concern :

1° run the program in XP mode (right click > Properties > Compatibility)

2° write a program which monitors your "crashing" program and rings the bell when it does

3° start the program as a service and check all "restart on failure"

To me, there is no way for a program which crashed to do anything else, as it lost control of itself. Windows took it over.

e viva España :)

Well, I see three answers to your concern :

1° run the program in XP mode (right click > Properties > Compatibility)

2° write a program which monitors your "crashing" program and rings the bell when it does

3° start the program as a service and check all "restart on failure"

To me, there is no way for a program which crashed to do anything else, as it lost control of itself. Windows took it over.

e viva España :)

Well theres a few things, this program is a game, and when people try to run it with windows XP compatibility it just crashes and won't start it at all and i have to reinstall to get it to work again.
and i dont know how to add a ring to the program when it crashes may u explain a lil better? i didn't understand ur point 2 and 3 and i really need help with this game becuz im doing some business :/

Hi Punk iPunk :)

For which platform the game was developped first?
Let's start here.
Should be written on the box (the thing the CD is packed in :)

Lol this game is kinda famous, the name is "Maplestory" ye don't make fun of me for playing this lmao, yea well theres no box this game is free and online, they said this game is developed for Windows 98ME/2K/XP, i don't really mind about fixing, im not so noob at PC stuff i know this can't be fixed because ive tried with all the versions, XP, 98, Vista and nothing works, the thing is that i need leave this game overnight and i want to know when it crashes, i need to add a sound to the "Maplestory.exe has stopped working" thats it o.o

ok ok don't take it bad, I tried to help, nothing else.
Congrats for the Football Cup !
Cheers,

DTL

lolol it's cool im not mad or something xD i just want to know how to add sound to appcrash :( and ummmm im from Mexico not Spain :eek: We lost the world cup ¬¬

You can check on some solutions posted here at another forum I mod at:

[Guide] Maplestory on Windows 7

I tried to do that already, it just doesn't work, when you click on Start game it just crashes.

Back