How do I contact an Administrator?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by professor1554, May 29, 2014.

1. professor1554

professor1554 New Member

When I signed up I for an account I put my name in the Name field, not realizing that the Name field was really asking for my Username. I would rather not have my real name hanging out there. Can I get that changed?

2. Pauli

Pauli Extraordinary Member
    Premium Supporter

Contact some of the staff, viz. Mike. You should find it down right here in "Contact Us". Unless you're making a joke? Not pointing you, but this is the "Fun part" of the Forum. - Unless I got it all wrong...

My experience is, this Forum works quite well. Safe too.

whoosh likes this.
  3. professor1554

professor1554 New Member

For as long as I have worked with computers and the internet (some 40 years now, remember Mike Wozniak?) I can be pretty dense. I didn't even see the 'Contact Us' link and I didn't think to look for it. No I was not being funny, just dense. Please forgive me and thank you for the post.

4. Pauli

Pauli Extraordinary Member
    Premium Supporter

If you are logged in, you should see "Contact us" down right. Or you can contact Mike, our 48/7 machine, directly via top page > members, where you can send a personal message.

And truly, Sir, I did not mess or kid with You. For Your knowledge, I am not a member in the Staff, in any way.

I wish You the very best, sincerely,

Pauli, Lt. Col. Finnish Reserve

#4 Pauli, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014