Windows 10 How many of you upgraded to Windows 10?

Nimit

Honorable Member
Hi, let me know if you have upgraded to Windows 10. First i upgraded to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8 a long time ago then done this Windows 10 upgrade :)
Windows 10 Upgraded.png

@ maybe :
It has run very good for months, no problems at all, but last updates killed it. Start menu not working, icons missing and programs not responding... I even managed to crash explorer a few times!

I just set an earlier Snapshot from VirtualBox back and updated again. Seems it's ok now.
Everything works good and fast in Virtualbox and even Cortana is alive !

If you're interested here are 2 videos I made in VirtualBox :
Windows 10 Cortana Talking and Opening Programs
Windows 10 Quick Tour and New Features

On the forum there's a topic about How To install Windows 10 in VirtualBox.
It's about the install of the Preview but the process is the same.

All that being said... my main system stays on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64.

OTT

The poll won't let me select multiple answers.

I have several VMWare Player VMs running Windows 10 without issue. I don't plan to upgrade my current Win 7 and Win 8.1 machines to Win 10.

However, I had an old Acer Aspire One netbook laying around that wasn't being used so I went ahead and did the upgrade on it. Went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and everything works as it should.

So my answers to the poll would be:

No, from Win 7
No, from Win 8.1
Yes, from Win 7

The poll won't let me select multiple answers.

I have several VMWare Player VMs running Windows 10 without issue. I don't plan to upgrade my current Win 7 and Win 8.1 machines to Win 10.

However, I had an old Acer Aspire One netbook laying around that wasn't being used so I went ahead and did the upgrade on it. Went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and everything works as it should.

So my answers to the poll would be:

No, from Win 7
No, from Win 8.1
Yes, from Win 7
I set the poll myself because let other people don't spam the poll.

Back
Top Bottom