Windows 10 How poor screen resolution of 1366*768 actually is?

I have a windows 10 laptop, which actually came with linux but I installed Windows 10 pro 64-bit on it. The resolution looked fine to me while on linux and even windows 8, but as soon as a upgraded to windows 10, I can practically see all the pixels around the rounds. Text isn't clear at all. Tried Recallibrating the color and cleartype text. Still no luck, I have the latest drivers installed on my laptop as well. Is the resolution supposed to be that bad? that's too bad if that's the case. I have to report Acer then.

Acer Aspire V5-573g, Windows 10 pro 64-bit, 8GB ram, 1TB HDD, nVidia 750m. Nativr screen resolution 1366*768.

Hi

It shouldn't look any different then it does in any other OS.
You might looks at custom scaling options.

I've found that though I always set my scaling level at 135% in every OS for 20 years, I can't do that in Windows 10 and get a sharp image, but it look normal at the default settings.

Are you sure it's loading the Video Drivers and not starting using the motherboard video?
It almost sounds like you are in safe mode, I suppose it that was happening you would see it in the resolution settings.

Is this the driver you are running?

Version 355.82 - WHQL
Release Date Mon Aug 31, 2015
Operating System Windows 10 64-bit
Language English (US)
File Size 290.47 MB

Drivers | GeForce

This is the same driver that I'm running on my GTX 680.

Take a look at the Nvidia Control Panel, and see if there is any thing there that looks like it's not right.

Mike

Back