Windows 7 How to convert PST to PDF Adobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitokid11

I want to import PST files to Adobe reader
adobe-reader.jpg
, for that i need a converter that can convert my PST files to PDF without effecting folder hierarchy. Suggest any possible solution...:?

To Convert PST files to PDF file format- Use SysTools PST to PDF software. By using this, user can easily-
  • Convert PST to PDF with attachments
  • Preview PST items with attributes
  • Export selective folders from PST file
  • Export selective items from Outlook
  • Provides option to save items by attributes.

The thread seems old but for those who still haven't found any satisfactory solution should definitely try this Outlook PST to PDF wizard. This tool works perfectly and keeps the folder hierarchy intact. It also keeps the attachments embedded in their original format and provide multiple file naming options to save the converted PDF files.

I want to import PST files to Adobe reader
adobe-reader.jpg
, for that i need a converter that can convert my PST files to PDF without effecting folder hierarchy. Suggest any possible solution...:?

There are many vendors in the market which provide such converter tools for PST to PDF conversion. Google it and you'll get plenty of options. Or if you don't wanna use any such paid software, you should use the virtual printer, called PDF Printer. Also, there's a built-in printer in Win 10, called Microsoft Print to PDF. If you're using the Adobe Acrobat Pro tool, you can use its built-in feature to save Outlook email as PDF file.

Refer to this article for some useful information - semnaitik.com/convert-pst-to-pdf/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back