Windows 7 How to Disable "God Mode"

Conduct

Banned
Hello, Guy!

I Just have one question...

Question: How do I remove God Mode?

I want to remove god mode because I can't do nothing it even locked up my profile==> Account Picture Real.png

So How do I remove ''God Mode''

I use windows 7 professional

Please Help.

Thanks

Sorry I don't understand your term God Mode. Never heard of it and don't have it on my Win 7 Pro install.

Maybe if you expanded on what is wrong someone will be able to help.

This might be the answer I am not sure since God Mode is really a folder you created the contains all the various tweaks and tricks Windows 7 has you may be able to just delete the folder that was created.
I am not sure about this so i would have an image backup available to use if this is not the case.

I am inclined to agree with Supersarge. I did have it in the earlier days. I don't remember doing anything except deleting the folder to get rid of it..

I don't use it much I think it's basically a shortcut. I seem to remember something about problems on 64 bit installs when deleting it.
Joe

There may be problems on Vista 64 bit, however I have had it on W7 64 bit for well over a year and half with no problems

I've got Windows 7 Ultimate and a clone of it as a VM. I just booted up the VM and simply deleted the God Mode folder and everything appears to work properly after rebooting. It could also be some type of permission setting causing the problem.
Joe

I've got Windows 7 Ultimate and a clone of it as a VM. I just booted up the VM and simply deleted the God Mode folder and everything appears to work properly after rebooting. It could also be some type of permission setting causing the problem.
Joe

What is "VM"? I run Vista 64. The forum where I saw God Mode said nothing about issues with Vista 64 or issues of any kind, and I was curious. Now my explorer keeps crashing, recovering, crashing, etc, etc, etc. Windows will not run in normal mode. I have to run in Safe Mode with even less functionality than 'normal' safe mode. How do I find, what do I need to do to do to delete God Mode so my computer will work again??

Back