Android How to get Windows back?

cooltop101

First of all i didn't know where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong section

Ok so about 2 years ago i got bored of windows 7 so i wanted to try out a new OS, i went to install it as a dual boot (Ubuntu) and it said there was an error and couldnt be installed, sad and dissapointed, i restarted my laptop into windows but it never actually got to the windows logo, just had a blinking dash in the top left corner, so for the next month or 2 i was looking for a solution and never found one so i decided my only option was to look for a new OS after numerous tries and hundreds of hours downloading ISO files (with a live CD) no OS would work. But finally i found Android X86, and it actually worked, but there is very limited space (2 GB)so I can't download many things, and I know how you can try like a demo version of Windows 10 if you already have windows or something, so my question is is there any way i can get at least windows 7 back free and legally, I'm low on money so I'd prefer that, i tried the windows reset program on my laptop but that doesn't start up either and keep in mind that i tried at least 10 operating systems and all of them failed, like i said i Want it free to be free because i dont have money, at all, and dont want to pay $100+ if it will fail to install like all the others and i want it legal of course so the FBI don't come knocking on my door

Depends on whether or not you removed installation and/or recovery partitions from your pc. You could first try and boot from a Windows 7 CD to try running a startup repair - could be that your are stuck with the Ubuntu boot loader and a startup repair should sort that. A second possibility is that you still have a Windows 7 recovery partitionon your system in which case you could boot to that and run a full recovery of Windows 7 back to factory settings. See you user guide for how to do this or tell us your pc name and model number for help on it.

Back